WHAT IS PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Personal Information means information that specifically identifies an individual, such as their name, address, telephone number, mobile phone number, email address, image or credit card number as well as information about your activities when using this website when it is linked with other information that would enable another user to identify you.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
For certain activities on our website, you will be asked to provide certain identifying information, including your name and email address. You understand that by submitting this information, we will be able to identify you.
We may also collect sensitive information, such as your religious and political opinions, which is a form of personal information.
DEVICE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
OTHER INFORMATION YOU CHOOSE TO PROVIDE
Whenever you voluntarily disclose personal information on publicly-viewable screens or pages, that information will be publicly available and can be collected and used by others. For example, if you post your email address, you may receive unsolicited messages. We cannot control who reads your posting or what other users may do with the information you voluntarily post, so we encourage you to exercise discretion and caution with respect to your personal information.
INFORMATION ABOUT OTHERS
You hereby give your express consent to for us to access, collect and store personal information about you and other people that is available to us when you log on to our website using your Facebook login or Twitter login. Access and use of this information is subject to the further terms and conditions displayed to you by Facebook or Twitter when you log in.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use your personal information to share information, send you communications, administer and manage our website, and raise funds for our campaign.
We also use your personal information to improve our services, make special offers, customize services for you, better understand our users, diagnose and fix problems, monitor the use and performance of our website, and sell and display offers and ads that may be relevant to you.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION TO OTHERS
Except as described below, we will not share your personal information with other companies or organisations. What information we make available to other organisations depends on the nature of our relationships with them. How we share your personal information includes:
- Aligned Organisations: We may share your information with other organisations, groups, causes, campaigns or political organisations that we believe have similar viewpoints, principles or objectives to us.
- Analytics Companies: We allow analytics companies to use tracking technologies to collect information about our users' computer and mobile devices and their online activities. These companies analyse this information to help us understand how our website is being used. Analytics companies may use mobile device IDs, as described in the paragraph below ("Mobile device IDs"). Unlike cookies, Mobile device IDs cannot be deleted.
- Device IDs: In order to recognize you, store your preferences, and track your use of our website, we may store your Device IDs (the unique identifier assigned to a device by the manufacturer) when you use our website. Unlike cookies, device IDs cannot be deleted.
- Aggregated Information: We may publicly disclose aggregated and anonymised information about our users, such as the total number of our users and their overall demographics.
- Legal matters: We may disclose any information in response to a legal request, such as a subpoena, warrant, court order, or government or regulatory authority demand; to investigate or report illegal activity; or to enforce our rights or defend claims.
- With Your Consent: If you consent to the use and disclosure of certain information, including information you enter during the registration process or while using the website, we may use and disclose that information in accordance with the consent you provided.
We do not allow persons under 15 to register for any service, and we do not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from persons under the age of 15.
EXPORT OF PERSONAL INFORMATION OUTSIDE AUSTRALIA
By using the website and providing us with personal information about you, you consent to the disclosure by us, and to the storage and use of your personal information, in the United States of America where a different privacy protection regime applies.
ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may charge you a reasonable fee for the cost of providing access to your personal information. We will notify you of the fee once you make a request.
CORRECTION AND DELETION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will investigate your complaint and determine the steps (if any) we will take to resolve your complaint. If you are not satisfied with our determination, you may contact the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner (www.oaic.gov.au).
DEACTIVATING YOUR ACCOUNT
HOW TO CONTACT US
Coalition for Marriage Ltd (ABN 17 620 457 865)
GPO Box 2447
Adelaide SA 5001
Email: [email protected]